poniedziałek, 27 marca 2017

My favorite day of the Year

Recently I had to stay home for a longer time, which was caused by an accident that I had. Let's say a bad luck. Anyway I'll be fine. ;)
My friends are amazing. Even though I always knew that, they still manage to surprise me.
There is a special day in Poland, my favorite one in the year, called "tłusty czwartek". Each year it is on Thursday, this year it ws on 23rd Ferbruary. In that day You must eat a donut, two, or few. :) The queues to bakeries are always long in that day. Usually kinds receive donut at schools and for adults companies organize some also. And me? I was home and dreamt of one, walking to bakery was out of question. I wrote on my FB that I would love one. My friends saw it and here is how they surprised me:
- bought few and brought me home
- ordered taxi and gave it to a taxi driver to bring it to me 
- sent by fast courier
- sent daughter to bring me some
- ordered few by phone with home delivery




 At the end of the day I had around 16 donuts. It made my whole week then! :)

It gave me power and motivation to create and design! :)





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz